Krzysztof Jański Tłumaczenia, with its registered seat in Wrocław at ul. Lotnicza 145/A21, tel. +48 601 892 341, email: email@example.com is the data controller.
- Personal data (of the Client, as well as of any third parties which may be in the text sent to get a quotation and/or translation) are processed for the purposes and in the scope necessary to render the service.
- The personal data shall be processed according to Article 6 section 1 letter b of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
- Personal data shall be processed in particular to: respond to a request for a service, contact a client, provide a quotation based on a sent request, render a service (make a translation), issue an invoice or bill, send documents through a postal operator or courier, comply with tax and accounting regulations and public inspection regulations, keep the translator’s repertory (i.e. the register of translations, pursuant to Article 17 section 2 of the Sworn Translator and Interpreter Act of 25.10.2014, as amended).
- Transfer of personal data is necessary to render a service; however, the transfer is voluntary.
- Recipients of personal data shall be only entities authorised to receive personal data according to the provisions of the applicable law.
• Personal data shall be stored at least for a period required for tax, accounting and inspection purposes.
- The Client shall have at any time the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing and object to processing of his personal data, as well as transfer his personal data to a different controller.
The Client shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if he deems that his data has been unlawfully processed.